TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Booking Conditions form the basis of your booking
contract with Buckingham Hotel, 156 West Wycombe Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3AE. In these
Terms and Conditions "we", "us", and "Company" refers to Buckingham Hotels Group Ltd, t/a
Buckingham Hotel, a UK registered Company, and "you" refers to the customer booking a
reservation through us directly either by telephone, email or through this website, and
indirectly through any of our affiliates through whom we provide our products and services. By
booking accommodation online through buckinghamhoteluk.com or through our booking Line + 44 (0)
1494 474747 or via email you agree to the following terms and conditions: Please read them
carefully. All bookings are subject to these Booking Conditions.
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all online
bookings at www.buckinghamhoteluk.com and all bookings made directly with Reservations and
indirectly through our affiliates.
- When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions)
will be with Buckingham Hotels Group Ltd, t/a Buckingham Hotel of 156 West Wycombe
Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3AE (referred to in these terms and conditions as
- All rates offered on this website include VAT and are correct at the time they are first
- Prices advertised are per room per night and include VAT.
- All the information provided by clients is their responsibility and should be correct at the
time of submission, in particular the e-mail address. Buckingham Hotel cannot be held
responsible for missing or delayed emails. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old
and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in
accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- All the credit or debit card information provided by clients is their responsibility and
should be correct at the time of submission. We cannot be held responsible for any
cancelled or rejected due to incorrect or invalid details. The credit or debit card will be
used to guarantee the booking subject to the cancellation policy detailed below.
- Any changes to the details supplied should be forwarded as soon as possible, either by
e-mail or by telephone on Line + 44 (0) 1494 474747.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are
given a confirmation number.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you
may incur during your stay. Such charges will be payable by you upon check-out. In the
event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract
with Buckingham Hotel that you irrevocably authorise Buckingham Hotel to debit your credit
debit card for the amount of any shortfall.
- Reservations will be deemed complete and effectively communicated to you for all purposes
at the time we send the confirmation to the email address you provide in your reservation
form, whether or not you receive it. Therefore clients are advised to make sure that the
e-mail address is correct. Please ensure you contact us as soon as possible if you do not
receive your confirmation as you would remain liable for any non-arrivals, amendment or
cancellation charges whether or not you receive your confirmation.
- We are unable to stop you from making more than one booking for the same time of travel
at the same or different properties, and in that case no refund will be given.
- We require clients to double check all confirmations. It is the client's responsibility to
ensure that all details are correct and the confirmation is consistent with the client
- All guests who stay at the Buckingham Hotel are responsible for all their costs even if the
booking is made by a booking agent.
- A £100 pre-authorisation with be required at the point of guests checking
in to cover any extras or incidentals above the total amount payable for the duration of
- Your booking will be guaranteed against a credit or debit card, subject to the cancellation
policy detailed below. You will be asked for a pre-authorisation for your accommodation
when you check in. If you wish to check out before your reserved date of departure, please
notify us as soon as possible.
- Any person or entity making a booking with the hotel will responsible for the full cost of
accommodation until the guest has checked out and returned the keys to the hotel.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Our hotel offers modified facilities for guests with disabilities. We offer assisted access to
the hotel and level access to bedrooms and bathrooms. Guests with restricted mobility or other
particular requirements should inform Buckingham Hotel in advance. Please call the hotel direct
Our hotel does accept pets and there will be a surcharge of £10 per night.
We do provide car parking facilities. Parking is at owner’s risk. We do not accept any
responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to vehicles, equipment or contents.
Rights to use the car parking area revocable at any time.
CHECKING IN AND OUT
Rooms are available from 3:00pm on the day of arrival. Rooms must be vacated by 10:30am on
the day of departure. Additional charges apply for late check-out and early check-in are advised
at the time booking.
CANCELLATION, NO-SHOWS AND CHANGES POLICY
- Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed booking, please note the following
terms and conditions as described at the time of your reservation being made
- Reservations made may be modified or cancelled without penalty 48 hrs prior to the day of
your arrival. Thereafter, the first night's accommodation will become payable and will be
charged to the credit or debit used to guarantee your reservation.
- No-show bookings will incur a one night accommodation charge
- Conference, Events or Functions and Meeting Terms & Conditions apply
CHANGES, BOOK-OUTS AND CANCELLATIONS BY US
- Occasionally, we have to make a "significant change". "Significant changes" include the
following changes when made before departure; a change of accommodation to that of a
lower official classification or standard for the whole or a major part of the time you are
a guest, a change of accommodation area for the whole or a major part of the time you are
a guest. If we have to make a significant change or cancellation, we will advise you as soon
as possible. If there is time to do so before your arrival, we will offer you the choice of
the following options:
- 1. (for significant changes) accepting the changed arrangements or
- 2. Purchasing an alternative stay from us, of a similar standard to that originally
booked if available.
- 3. Cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will not be charged by us.
- No liability can be accepted where we are forced to make a change or cancel as a result of
unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which
we could not have avoided even with all due care. No compensation will be payable and the
above options will not be available if we cancel as a result of your failure to comply with
any requirement of these booking conditions entitling us to cancel (such as paying on time)
- Buckingham Hotel reserves the right to book you into another hotel of a similar category,
should the service or accommodation you require not be available due to unforeseen
- In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering
you the above mentioned choices. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses
incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of
enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which
from any of the following:
- 1.The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
- 2. The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we
could not have predicted or avoided or
- 3. An event or circumstance which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could
not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
- 4. The fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular)
at the time.
- In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your stay or suffer any
problems because of a reason you did not inform us of when you made your booking or
where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault
- Buckingham Hotel is not liable for any loss or damage to the property of the Client or any
person as may occur within the constraints of the Hotel Proprietors Act
1956 which is available in hotel reception to read.
- In the event of an insurance claim you must provide us and our insurers with any assistance
we may reasonably require. You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers
if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred.
In the public areas of Buckingham Hotel CCTV is in operation and hard disk recordings may be
made. This activity is carried out for the security of all its guests' and staff.
COMPLAINTS OR COMMENTS
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at Buckingham Hotel should be made in the first
instance to the hotel's duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the
time. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the Duty Manager as soon as
possible. If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. If you
remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to the General Manager, 156 West Wycombe Road, High
Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 3AE within 7 days of the end of the stay you have purchased from us giving
your booking reference and full details of your complaint. We regret we cannot accept liability
if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or
any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at
the time to reception. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to debit your card used
for the reservation and you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made
us (together with our own, yours and the other party's full legal costs) as a result of your
- Guests’ liability for their account is not waived and guests agree to be held personally
liable in the event that any indicated person, group, company or association fails to pay
part of any charges incurred.
- Damage to hotel property, we reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying
damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s
property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we
reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card and then send an
invoice for the amount to the registered address of booking. We will however make every
to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and
therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- Removal of hotel property, we reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any
items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the
full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact
that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to
make a charge to the guests credit / debit card and then send an invoice for the amount to
the registered address of booking.
- Tampering with fire detection systems and fire-fighting equipment, we reserve the right to
take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection
equipment throughout the hotel, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms,
break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire
detection or fire fighting equipment will be charged £150 per incident
callout plus with any costs incurred by the hotel due to their actions and additionally may
be asked to leave the
hotel. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at
the hotel’s discretion. Should the fact that fire fighting or detection equipment had been
tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a
charge to the guests credit / debit card used to guarantee the booking with.
- Any damage caused to a room which results in the loss of revenue you will be charged the
prevailing rack rate for the number of days the room is not available due to the damage
- It is the hotel’s policy that all our guests have the right to be treated with dignity and
respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect
from inappropriate behaviour. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by
the Duty Manager, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the Duty
Manager, the hotel reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take
action against the guest. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may
become involved at the hotel’s discretion, or guests may be asked to leave the hotel.
- We expect all guests to have consideration for others. If in our reasonable opinion or in
the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, you or any member of your party
behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any
third party or damage to property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the
of the person(s) concerned. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will be required to
leave the accommodation. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s). No
refunds will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the
- Lost / Damaged property. Should any guest lose any belongings during their stay or incur
damage to their property, the provision of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956 will apply, a
copy of which is displayed in reception. If we find any lost property, we will make every
reasonable effort to contact the owner to arrange collection of their belongings, but if
we cannot locate the owner and an item is not reclaimed with 7 days of the guest’s
departure it will be disposed of by the hotel.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained
online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right
to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any
- Buckingham Hotel cannot accept liability for any information; errors or omissions supplied
by a third party and reserves the right to change such information, products or services at
any time. Upon being notified about any errors we will do our best to rectify them as soon
- Buckingham Hotel cannot warrant that the site is free from infection by viruses,
contamination or any destructive elements.
- Buckingham Hotel cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or claims arising from
interruption, inability to access the site, loss or incompletion of a transaction.